Cequence Security is growing fast, and we’re looking for results-driven team members obsessed with innovation and the transformation of a multi-billion-dollar application security market. Oh, and you need to have a sense of humor and a passion for a company with pre-IPO growth opportunities.
Infrastructure Administrator - AWS-Office 365-DevOps
Cequence Security Infrastructure Administrator is responsible for administration and management of AWS infrastructure, Office 365, Security, DevOps. This person must be a critical thinker ready to solve complex problems and work closely with a diverse team. This administrator will contribute to team meetings and the overall engineering process. They would coordinate multiple tasks within a team and thoroughly understand Cequence Security's infrastructure, security and DevOps. They would provide guidance and help set up process for on-boarding folks into our system.
- Manage and administer AWS infrastructure and environments
- Manage and administer Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Manage and administer security/licenses of GitHub, Jira, Web Security etc.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales Team, Marketing Team, Implementation Support Engineers and participate in the client calls during and after the implementation of the platform.
- Member of the Agile Development team composed of members from our different development centers; participate in the Agile ceremonies: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review, and retrospective.
- Work with development to assist, support, and enhance the Jenkins CI/CD infrastructure.
- Ensure best possible performance, quality, security, and availability of the infrastructure.
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Identify areas of instability and deviations from best practices amongst application components
- Develop subject matter expertise in Cequence Security products and services
- Like the thrill of early stage startups, want to shape an early stage product, enjoy working in a fast paced and open environment
- 3+ years of infrastructure, security, networking, and system administration
- 2+ years of experience managing and deploying software applications developed on AWS infrastructure (VPC, IAM, Route 53, ELB, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation etc.)
- Achieved AWS Certified Architect – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is a plus
- Ability to write build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash)
- Ability to write Ansible and Terraform scripts is a plus
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/MacOS and Docker
- Knowledge and understanding of latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools as well as emerging solutions and ability to apply them when appropriate
- Experience working with a distributed development team using Agile Scrum Methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team