Cequence Security is growing fast, and we’re looking for results-driven team members obsessed with innovation and the transformation of a multi-billion-dollar application security market. Oh, and you need to have a sense of humor and a passion for a company with pre-IPO growth opportunities.
Member of the Technical Staff Position Overview
As a member of the Cequence Security sales team, you and your Solutions Engineer are responsible for delivering customer sales and growing your territory. Your territory is expected to deliver above-quota sales performance.
- Work with a small talented team of engineers to extend our innovative next generation bot mitigation platform
- Design, develop and unit-test software that runs in diverse environments, like traditional data centers and public/private clouds
- Build robust, highly scalable, highly performant solutions for the fortune 500 companies around the globe
- Innovate – product, platform and the process to continuously improve our value proposition to customers
- Like the thrill of early stage startups, enjoy working in a fast paced and open environment
- C/C++ programming skills combined with one or more scripting languages – Python, Perl, Unix Shell scripting
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS
- Good knowledge of modern Linux or Unix internals, sockets and systems programming
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with any Web Servers, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent – Computer Science preferred