Cequence Security is growing fast, and we’re looking for results-driven team members obsessed with innovation and the transformation of a multi-billion-dollar application security market. Oh, and you need to have a sense of humor and a passion for a company with pre-IPO growth opportunities.
We have development centers in Sunnyvale, CA and Cincinnati, OH.
Senior Software Engineer Position Overview
As a member of an Agile team, participates in the design, analysis, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and documentation of Cequence products.
- Enhance the product by designing and developing features
- Analyze and evaluate technologies to further improve the product
- Mentor junior developers and provide direction
- Plan and assist in load, capacity, and performance testing
- Assist in requirements creation by working with the product manager and other developers
- Assist customers with production support
- Contribute to architectural reviews
- Provides thought leadership
- Help define and refine the Product roadmap
- Enjoy the thrill of early stage startups with desire to shape an early stage product
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and open environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly desirable to have experience in Spark and Hadoop ecosystem
- Highly desirable to have experience working in Relational Databases and NoSQL datastores
- Highly desirable to have experience using Spring, Maven, Bash, Git, Jenkins, Ansible
- Highly desirable to have experience with cloud related technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Terraform, etc.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in designing and building applications and products
- Experience working with a distributed development team using Agile Scrum Methodology
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with a team